Returnees or returning students are students who have been discharged from the University of the Visayas either through graduation or by their own will or volition, or those who have discontinued their studies in the University for some reasons but do not have valid leaves of absence in-placed; provided that they have not enrolled in any program in any other higher education institution after leaving the University of the Visayas.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
At the time of enrolment, a returning student must submit the following:
- 4 pieces of 2×2 colored pictures;
- Copies of his/her grades of the previous semester in which he/she was enrolled in the University;
- Clearance from the Student Affairs Office/Guidance Center, and
- Accounting office clearance for any financial accountabilities;
- Other documents may be required from time-to-time